Friday, December 12, 2008

The Ugly Truth and not so ugly... truth.

One- Dang I am dependent on my boyfriend. Sigh. He flies in tomorrow night! YAY!
I finally bought his graduation present the other day. I will post it up someday. :)

Two- Crime is everywhere. Even in the smallest quiestest cities. Ie: Hobart.
So I went in to work yesterday and found out that our entire tray of tips, which btw was a fair bit, got stolen by some punks.
Here's the story as related. The same 2 young guys who came in last week asking for Chicken Parmesan in a Thai restaurant and later asked for a Draught stubbie that his "dad" had came in and paid for and later slurred on asking about the prices of virtually every alcohol we had at the bar. He left and came back some odd 5minutes later asking for Whisky and attempted to enter the restaurant looking for his husband, wait no gilfriend. (he actually said all these things..) After being told that there's a security camera around and we are going to call the Police, he stumbled out. Damn it was only 8ish 9 and he is drunk.
Then few days ago, I was not in at work, the security camera got vandalized. Ie: Smashed and the wire cut. And then they came again the following day with back up. Ie: more friends. Asking again for drinks prices and what time the restaurant closes.
As related, everyone was at the kitchen eating dinner after all the customers have left and one of them went to the takeaway to ask for the price of prawn crackers and the other guy slipped to the front and then stole the our tips. The amount was accumulated over 2 weeks or more I think and believe me, in a city where tips are not a culture, it is very difficult to get tips even if service is good. Sigh.
So yea, guess this paycheck would decrease alot with the non existence of tips...

BUT... guess how much tips I made out of one table yesterday night? Well, they came before and I served them the last time and they were generous with their tipping. This time they tipped, here comes the not so ugly... truth, $44. Insane!

Someday when I become someone, I want to be able to have extra cash laying around to tip that young hardworking lady waitress who gave great F&B service! WAHAHAHAH.... *lame*

Alright, I get to move today. AGAIN!

Alvin in less than 36 hours!



Dude have you guys checked my music playlist. It so rocks! hahaha

Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment