My current favorite song.
Anyhoos. Been out and around with Alvin's family. Al's not feeling too good. Sick with headache and a weird stomach. :(
Going out for Italian at Maldini's later at 8 for dinner. Only available booking for the night. Crazy.
Friend called and told me that Burberry Touch for women is selling for AUD29 at Target for a 50ml bottle. Yay! She's getting it for me. I'll even get it in 1 minute. Muahahha....
And it smells amazing!
Anyhoo... I'm going to Melbourne for Christmas and New Years and of course one of my many... few objectives is to shop on Boxing Day. The sales, as was told, legen... wait for it... dary. (I watch waayyy tooo much of How I Met Your Mother.)
So, I am hoping to bag one of...
Anyhoos. Been out and around with Alvin's family. Al's not feeling too good. Sick with headache and a weird stomach. :(
Going out for Italian at Maldini's later at 8 for dinner. Only available booking for the night. Crazy.
Friend called and told me that Burberry Touch for women is selling for AUD29 at Target for a 50ml bottle. Yay! She's getting it for me. I'll even get it in 1 minute. Muahahha....
And it smells amazing!
Anyhoo... I'm going to Melbourne for Christmas and New Years and of course one of my many... few objectives is to shop on Boxing Day. The sales, as was told, legen... wait for it... dary. (I watch waayyy tooo much of How I Met Your Mother.)
So, I am hoping to bag one of...

Price unknown. Translated as out of range. :(
But yes. That is going on my wish list. :) Christmas is all about wishlists yes? :)
Anyways time for Maldini's. I am hungry!
-------
I am back for more items to add to wishlist.
Approx. AUD205
Approx. AUD190
I do not know what is with the colors but I like brown ish handbags... Take a look at all my bags man... all that same shade...
Anyways, this is depressing... All so X.
:(
Anyhoos... hope boxing day sales would be spectacular....
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment