Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 6

With the absence of Alvin Sim. 2 more days till he flies back with his family. In this period without him, I have felt like I do not know what I am doing half the time. I miss him very much. I cannot wait to see him and hold him again. 11 solid months with each other almost every minute of the day makes this short separation that much more difficult.

In any case, I find myself having to remind myself that I am only 19 this year. Still raw and young and deserve to live with not as much of weight on my shoulders. I feel old. I don't mean old by age but old with all sorts of responsibilities. Right now, I have quite a big responsibility at work. Getting to work on time is a diffrerent matter and on a side note, everyone should be on time dang it! Not Malaysian time!!! Like I was saying before, the other boss at work is gone for a couple weeks and it's going to be me and another guy and girl. And though we probably share the same amount of responsibility by default, the other boss had told me all these things before she left and it kinda means I am her while she is gone. That puts a lot of pressure on me. :S Some days when it is just me on the ground, I have to take care the front and sometimes the back of the restaurant and I always go back home almost 11-12 tired and I have dinner and a shower and I sleep around 1. I mean, where is the fun in the life of a 19 year old?

Then I have to worry about moving. Alvin and his family arrives on the 12th and I have to move in with them and I can only start moving 2-3 people's amount of things to the apartment. And I have to work 11th and 12th night. Thank God I have friends but they are going to be busy with their supplementary paper on the 11th. Not enough time but I might just be paranoid!!!

With all that, I have to worry about paying rent when I move again to the little town house in Sandy Bay and all that is going to be a whole new ball game for me. I mean, all these really does not sound too much... But thinking again, dude... I am too young for all these!!!!

Then again, I kinda am an adult now that I am on my own. Hmmm...

Well, the up side of working is that I get to buy Alvin his graduation present, which btw is on the 16th, and I am most probably getting him a rectangular dark face with leather belt. :) It is such a nice watch! I'm going to city later and I'll check it out... again. If that does not work out, might get him Eau de Toilette pour Homme? Hmmm... :)

I cannot wait to get a break during Christmas. Melbourne here I come!

Boo, if you do read this, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment