Pretty much met.
If you have been following my blog, you'd know that I am a big fan of Apple products and Mac computers. And when the new MacBook came out, I blogged about it. Drooled over it. Begged for it. (Not literally.) Dreamt about it. Complained about my almost 4 year old PowerBook.
My mom called two nights ago and told me they bought me a the new 13inch MacBook! Yes that same one I have been dreaming about, drooled over and screamed about! They bought it in KL along with my aunts who so happen to be Mac fans as well. I love my family. (: And I am even getting a Mighty Mouse with it. Free. *Melts* (:
Ok, I am not getting it until I meet my family in NZ this coming January, which I really hope will work out!
I have photos from the last couple of days. Bruny Island and Port Arthur with Alvin's family. Will compile them and maybe post them up. (:
So... how is everybody? I need updates k?
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment