Well I face a dilemma. To go to Melbourne or not. I know I was quite decided on visiting C and S but when I had that in mind, I neglected the fact that Alvin might want to join. -_-" Shame on me.
I will give myself till Friday to think about it and then I will have to come up with a decision. Truth be told, I have not worked enough to save for a trip to Melbourne, perhaps that is why I am having second thoughts. Grrrrr....
Thanks for all the encouraging messages. My internship placement is quite exciting. But my biggest fear is to not be able to produce what is expected at the end of the semester.
Well that all aside, I was very excited when we had a cold front 2 weeks ago and when dried leaves crunched and crackled under my feet as I walk down the sidewalk but what is with the 29 degrees high heat. It is autumn. Clearly from the withered dried leaves all over. Imagine the disappointment when I had to hang up and store this baby.
Well, on the brighter side of things, least I had a chance to wear that cute skirt I got of S. hehehe
ok one more. my new baby.
love to all. I MISS YOU TOO JOYCE!!! Hope all is well.

lol lainey, its totally fine if you dont have the funds to fly over, maybe we'll make it a point to visit you in tassie instead :) plus the fact i'm going for easter camp and all.. taking up the easter weekend but yea..
ReplyDeletekeep updating .. your site and the facebook messages :) i'm glad we still keep in touch
xxx
OH! and OMG U GOT THE BOOTS! NICEEE!!!
ReplyDelete