Just in case you forgot how I look like. And it has been cold the past few days. Hence the coat.
Anyway, I
Planned a surprise birthday for a good friend and twas a success.
Went for another birthday supper a week later. Hhaha steamboat at 11pm till late. zzzzz
Witnessed a proposal of said good friend by birthday boy of birthday supper.
Got asked to be bridesmaid. ♥ ♥ ♥
Played and finished a game called Castle Crashers on Xbox Live in one sitting.
Slept really late and saw sunlight through the curtains for the past week.
Thus, waking up pass noon.
Started packing... putting away winter clothes and putting aside clothes to be given away.
Realized I can't part with my clothes...
Found silverfish weaving through clothes in the to be given away pile. fml.
Worked at the restaurant.
Gotten my results. :))
Went for a very nice/posh dinner at Maldinis at Salamanca. Tasted (arguably) the best food in town. Had steakgasm.
OMGOMGOMG :))
Had the best semi-freddo there... oh dark chocolated and kahlua topping. I would marry you. (Can you believe it, a guy actually married a game character?)
------------------------------
I am flying Thursday. Reaching Melbourne Tullamarine airport 11+ am. Flight to M'sia is 3+ pm reaching around 8+ pm.
Can't wait.
My mom suggested I work at Kumon center. Why there? I have no idea. Wait... someones daughter worked there.
-_-
I cannot wait to go back.
I was thinking. Who do I still know and keep in contact in Malaysia... And I started naming people and counting. I did not even reach... 7. Zzzzzz!
Sad case. Damn. I have not been very good huh?

aww lainey you look soo cute =)
ReplyDeleteif blog reading is well considered as "getting updates", i think you and i probably fare pretty well in keeping in touch!
ReplyDeletehahaha have fun at home! i've...6 more months(?) to go. sigh.