Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's good people?

I fell asleep watching Alvin play Fifa 10 yesterday night. That was about 3 in the morning. I woke up pass noon. How I have missed sleeping in. But I think I should get back to waking up around 9-10. We made "spring rolls" for lunch. It was yums. Watched the new season of House. I dare say episode 1 and 2 is brilliant. I liked it a lot.

I have been going through my hard drive that stores all of my music. While going through them, I realized that I deleted most of my "emo" music. Quotations because they are not emo music. Just heavily misunderstood. Anyhow, I kept the good ones and played through them. How I missed them. Angels & Airwaves, The Exies, The Early November, Dashboard Confessional, Funeral for a Friend, Hawthorne Heights, Something Corporate, Plain White Ts, Taking Back Sunday and Bloc Party. Oh and Death Cab for Cutie ♥ .

I rediscovered my loud music phase. If that makes any sense at all.

Recently, I found out about Empire of the Sun and Wolfmother. Good stuff. Movie later tonight. I have been having cravings for beer. Just the chilled bottle in my hands, cold and crisp liquid down my throat. Nice. Maybe because it has been quite hot out.

I have a bottle of Frangelico sitting in the living room collecting dust. Tragic. I have been wanting to make Red Corvette. Awesome cocktaill of Frangelico, Midori and strawberries. Yums. Problem is, I don't own a blender. -_-"

Anyone fancies Frangelico and knows a good drink that does not require a blender?

I have to apply for IELTS. zzzz

I am so pumped about flying back to Malaysia. I think I'm going to be working part time. If only Starbucks would hire me. I'd offer my limited barista skills for free. I think I want to become a barista when I am at the point in my life where I can afford to do my hobby as a job. (that came out so wrong? -_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment