It's 1:11am. I was on the phone with my mom. I love my parents to bits. Thinking back, I'd reluctantly admit that I have (on countless occasions) been terrible to my parents. How could I have? I was telling my mom stories of Alvin and I and I feel I've made him so much part of my family. Maybe I should reword that. I take Alvin as family. He's so much part of me too.
My high school teacher from Penang posted a note on Facebook. It's an eulogy to his late dad. It was beautiful. It reminded me to celebrate life. Especially our parents. I guess you get so consumed. I know at some point in our lives, we would be consumed, if not already by worldly things and forget about our parents. I hope I would not be part of that. Let's not take part.
Celebrate life.
ps: I sat for my finance paper this afternoon. Oh God, please let my lecturer be a compassionate grader since he was not too compassionate writing the paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment