Hi all.
I have been ridiculously busy (though at the same time, not really).
I just sat for a test at 9am earlier. I am meeting up with group members (the better group ;)) for an assignment due Monday and I just emailed my other group members regarding a paper we have to write due that same Monday.
Btw, I am loving, bordering addicted, to GlacĂ©au's Vitamin Water. ♥
Oh yes, I am going back to M'sia. *Heavenly song rings through the light blue sky and clouds part open only to expose a ray of brilliant sunlight on... the awesome plan of my going back to M'sia.*
Hahahahhahhahaha I am very very excited. All the people I get to meet. All the food I get to eat. And all the wants to get to fill. (I.e. SHOPPING!)
Anyway, time to wake Alvin up. Muahahaha... should I dip his hand in a cold tub of water or should I just pour that cold tub of water on him. (and make him clean up after... well on both accounts?) MUAHAHHAHAHHA...
*ahem*
Excitement is bursting through with... excitement. -_-
♥
Someone's coming home. But don't think you have time to hang out with me. Take care. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd why do you have to say things like that? You're quite the pessimist aren't you?
ReplyDeleteKind of. Can't help it though. It's been some time since we hung out. So yeah. ;) :)
ReplyDelete