Sunday, August 23, 2009

20th Birthday.




Celebrated with a few of my closer friends here. As above. 1 girl and all guys. -_- sigh. But it was a fantastic day. We went for dinner at my (currently) favorite bar, Bar Celona thought it was smart play on words). Food there is great, service excellent. I did not take a lot of photos. In fact, I had only 5 photos from that night. I bought us a very good bottle of Tassie sav. blanc. I usually don't drink sav. blanc. Too acidic and fruity for my liking, but that particular bottle was good. A little sweeter than the usual. We were looking at the wine list and there's this bottle of sparkling. The name escapes me, its price tag was $300++. Maybe when I turn 21 and have saved up I'll open a bottle of that. Must be an excellent bottle. Hehe good reason to save up now? lol

I have not celebrated my birthday like this in a few years. As you can imagine, I was a very happy girl that night. I had planned that we watch Ugly Truth later but Inglorious Basterds was the only movie showing so we went for that. Let's just say it was one of the strangest movie I have watched and very Quentin Tarentino.



Boyfriend and housemates. :)

Now I am back to studying for two tests this coming week. God help me.


1 comment:

  1. aww.. glad you had fun sweets! :)
    when are you coming back again?? let's plan something!!! :)

    miss you tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete