The thing about putting off writing a post is that now I don't feel like writing about my Sydney trip at all. Not that it was not exciting. It was. Alright, in a nutshell, I was ankle deep in mud for the games. And I was only spectating. I had two meals of every meal a day. Food was that good. I bought a Chanel bag for a tenth of the price. Wahahahaha... I have decided piracy is not all that bad. ;) Jokes. I needed more time in Sydney. Check out my Facebook. :D
In any case, I have issues with arrogant free-loaders. They can all go... free-load off themselves.
First week of classes started. I have already started studying. -_-" My Wednesday schedule is horrific. My day starts at 9am and ends at 3pm. I will have massive muscular calfs by the end of the year. (I have to walk up a hill to my classes, back down repeat for the rest of the day. X_X)
This semester is going to be good.
I feel like I'm married already. :D
OMG ELAINE ! you already started studying?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeletedudeeeee chill :)
glad you enjoyed your holidays in sydney
btw, are you in your final year?