
Sigh. Second week and I am studying. I did well last semester. And it was due to studying somewhat constantly. (go figure haha) So, my game plan is to study throughout the semester and not just the month before finals. :)) But I am slacking already. lol
I do not have much to blog about. There is pretty much nothing exciting to write about. One thing though. Today is my first 6 hours back to back classes. I gave up on my fifth hour. It was 2pm and I had not eaten since 7:45am. It was raining and windy and I was in 4 different faculty buildings! I just wanted to go back to my heater. So I came back home and our electricity bill came. Our electricity bill doubled since three months ago. (Astonishing and ridiculous.) So I went into my cold room and unplugged my heater and wrapped myself with a blanket instead. Sigh... and winter is just beginning. My toes are blue now and my fingers too. :(( I honestly think the electricity meter is being tampered with. Now I can only go broke, broker, gone. And then I'll really have nothing to write about my unexciting uni life. :))
Enough complaining. My family planned to go to Bandung, Indo for a shopping spree end of the year, but with the looks of things (bombings) I guess it's just M'sia for the summer for me. Such a terrible alternative. hahha... JUST KIDDING! I really really really want to go back. But it is still up to the parentals. It's either now or never again in a few years. I'm serious. When I graduate June next year, I'll apply for my PR and then I won't be able to travel overseas. (I think?)
Please please let me go back to M'sia to see family, eat, friends, extended --eat-- family, eat, and did I mention eat?
aww lainey, so hardworking already i dont think ur slacking at all?!
ReplyDeleteand about having your toes numb and all in winter, tell me about it. like sometimes the central heating system doesnt work in my house and i find it so hard to sleep even when i have my head under my doona. dont u have your boy to provide you with some body heat? ;)