Monday, June 22, 2009

After tomorrow...

I have a long list... on my list! I'm getting a much needed hair cut or rather a trim. And perhaps some shopping done.

I have a pup in my house.


A Silkese. Silky Terrier + Maltese. My boss' pups. She's selling them so I get to keep him for a bit before someone buys him. Don't exactly have a proper name... My boss calls him Little just because he's the smallest of the lot. But I call him Yogi as in Yogi bear. wahahha... If only my landlord allowed pets. One whole day to memorize all my French vocabulary and two hour exam in the morning tomorrow and I am done! Quite excited...

2 comments:

  1. guess ur done with ur exams now.. jealous !

    i have one more paper to go on friday which i have hardly worked for.. so not good but ever since my last paper last tuesday, i had already lost the mood to study.. meh..

    enjoy your break anyways :)

    ReplyDelete