Monday, May 18, 2009

Olive Oil Chocolate Mousse.

Doesn't that sound a little sickening? Wait till you read the ingredients. Half cup olive oil, 200ml cream, 200g chocolate. Stomach churning yet? Imagine eating half cup OIL. :S But it was actually quite yummy! -_-" I have been not so religiously watching Master Chef Australia. One of the judges, George what's his last name's recipe. (Just a little to tired to Google his last name.) I tried it earlier on and it didn't quite stiff up. But close enough. ;) Great show though. Some of them really do have the talent! And the only Azn there's Malaysian, but obviously grew up in OZ. Whoohoo... suddenly I have Malaysian pride!

I did a mistake yesterday, chatting on the mobile phone with my mom for 40 minutes without a calling card. YIKES! I do not want to see the bill. Darn those international call rates. Maybe I should just go buy a calling card.

Busy week ahead of me.

Oh for those of you who are in Australia. Alright perhaps it's just you Chrys. hehe I so recommend watching Rove on channel ten every Sunday 8:30pm. They have this Kevin Rudd vs. Kevin Rudd PM series 2. Hilarious! They made this laughter for Rudd. Cracks me up. (Btw, Kevin Rudd = OZ Prime Minister.)

My getaway if you like it. And Rove looks like my ex. =.=" Except mature-er.

No comments:

Post a Comment