Thursday, May 21, 2009

Musings.

1. (wow I forgot all the musings I wanted to take note off. And that was just 10 minutes ago when walking back from class.)

2. um. I'm at the end of my second year. As exciting as that should be, I don't feel the excitement nor am I anticipating the next year. WHY?

3. Fall is always so short. Trees are completely ripped off their leaves and now standing bald, signally the coming of winter. I have yet to buy that coat/jacket and boots. I promise Hobart's shopping scene is as dead as the Dead Sea. (There is a dead sea right?)

4. Swine flu. What are your takes on that? Are they exaggerating the 'pandemic'? Or is it really bad? People, go see a doctor if you're having flu like symptoms. Most cases it could just be normal cold yes? But if you don't go to the docs and turns out to be Swine, you were asking for it! (By not getting it checked out, that is. Because, you really don't die from Swine unless you did nothing about it.)

5. About Hobart's dead shopping scene. I have been looking through those online bag blogs, etc. I'm not too keen about clothes, though they all seem pretty. I have this fear that it does not fit right. Anyways, saw these bags online... and they are max. RM50. Even plus shipping, it all converts to about AUD55, which I really think it's a bargain. Over here, I bought bags which are of no real brand, quality so-so and it costs about 55AUD if not more and not that great to begin with. So yes, I wouldn't mind some pre-order Taiwan no brand so-so quality bags, which least looks pretty good. haha. Anyone bought bags online before from Taiwan? I can't seem to upload the photos.

6. I have been eating mercilessly. I had a bowl of instant noodles. Usually leaves me satisfied. But this afternoon, I poured myself a cup of milk and took out a bag of Tim Tams to eat. RIGHT AFTER LUNCH! What in the world man?! Yesterday night we made ourselves Buritos. I had 2 massive serves and after 12 midnight I was hungry so I finished the leftovers and made myself another big serve of Burito! No wonder now I can barely see my eyes in the mirror. My face has stretched all over the place covering my eyes. =.=

7. I have 1 more test (French) and 1 more major assignment (Info systems) and I am done with coursework for the semester. However this info systems class. It's supposed to be a very easy to do well first year class which I am now doing as an elective, but this major assignment, I have no idea what the scenario is really after. I am given a scenario and a few tasks to do, which is putting information together from scratch on an excel workbook and work it out!!!!!! (faints)

9. clickable ------> Evergreen. Casual. Smart casual? Which one should I go for?

3 comments:

  1. zomg. the evergreen handbag looks gorgeous. i bought something like that in black from Sportsgirl last week but the one you found on ie the white one looks very much chanel inspired. care to share with me the site of that bag? and i love the songs on your site. both the classical piano and the girl singing one haha.

    and about PR issues.. i really don't know.. haha u really dont miss home huh.. i dont mind working in kl actually but i guess i'll apply for a PR here while i still can cos everyone says i should =.=

    anyways, all the best for your french paper and stay healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, about me saying you dont miss home, Malaysia isnt really your home eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems that ure not putting any weight even if u consume tons of food. Sigh~ Wish cud be u...

    ReplyDelete