Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not ♥.

Back to studying. I need an uninterrupted weekend to sleep and recuperate. Seriously.

And I really really really need to go shopping for a coat, more knits and long-sleeves and another pair of jeans. So I have gone from a size 8 to a size 6. Um, perhaps not. I usually buy 8 because I get into it easily without fuss. Then the more I wear it, the more it falls off. So I went a size down to 7. I had to do a few jumps and tummy tucked in and it fits nicely. But after a few washes, fits perfectly and then not so perfectly. (I hope you understand what I am talking about.) So I settled for a size 6. Goodness me. I had to suck it all in. Twist and turn and hop about to get into it. It was tight and didn't fit as comfortably, but I had to try it out. After a few washes, it got looser and now it fits very nicely and I have to say my best pair of jeans by far! Lesson learned, buy a few sizes down. Of course depending on the material.

I also really really really need to buy myself a pair of boots and a handbag plus a nice new set of lingerie.
Yes, I have been waiting for my retail therapy for far too long. By the looks of my calender. Not going to happen anytime soon. :( To cope with the desperation, I am resorting to chocolate mints. (Kind of similar to After Eights.)

We have Dome in the neighborhood, but that is NOT enough. I don't want Chocolate Frog blended. I don't want Honey Comb Gold Rush. (They really just blend in the chocolate.) Though Dome makes really smooth froth on a Cappuccino. I want the real thing. I want a good Starbucks Caramel Frap! I miss Starbucks. It has been a year or longer since I had a good cup Starbucks coffee. Almost a sin!

Well, back to the books.

1 comment:

  1. its getting pretty cold huh. and btw, you own a pair of uggs right? keep warm and take care :)

    ReplyDelete