I don't think I say it enough. He makes me really really happy.
Test on Tuesday and Wednesday. Big finance test is extended to the following Monday. Yay. :)
Gonna start studying soon. My aunt and grandpa flew to Melbourne few days ago. My parents are flying later tonight to meet them. Because of my test schedules, I'll not be flying over to meet them. :( Darn. If I didn't extend my test, I would have been able to. Can't have both worlds, can I?
Work has been interesting. Customers have asked me if I have an American accent. It has been awhile since I spoke with or to Americans. I have re-adopted by Manglish accent, I have picked up some strange sort of Aussie accent. Amidst all that, how did they still hear the "slight" American accent that I didn't know I still have??? The strangest thing I have been asked so far.
Alvin said when he met me, I have quite the full on American accent, but since then, I am now proficient in Manglish. -_-" Anyways, just thought that was a little interesting.

I miss my man. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment