What else is ironic? Racists. They will win biggest hypocrites award. They drive by and yell unnecessary comments. If racists feel so strongly against Azns, how is it that they have the guts to yell at us and yet lack the sacks to confront and say it to our faces. Drive by and throw eggs from a distance and speed by. All that and still lack the manhood to stand in front of us and do whatever that they do. Makes my stomach turn in disgust.
I have not written in a while. I miss blogging!
So I was at work yesterday. Amazingly we had a 'full-house' and even had to turn away walk-ins. We do get busy at the restaurant but it is nice to have a full on busy night. I like the rush. Well, all that aside, here is what I wanted to blog about. We had this table yesterday night. 2 of them regulars. I personally like them a lot. Very nice people. This time they brought a bunch of friends and while Alvin served them, this one woman made a very bad racist 'joke'. How Azns eat everything on 4 legs except a table, obviously. Here is where she crossed the line. She went on saying, look at them, of course they have to. They are poor.
I can only say I am proud of Alvin for not stabbing the lady with the spoon lying on the table.
Ironic part number 3: She is eating at an Azn restaurant! If racists are well real racists, they won't even want to have anything to do with the 'inferior', no?
Bloody hell, when Alvin related this to me, I regretted being so kind to her while serving. Should have spilled the curry on her Azn labored garments. Well, it is sad to see such grown woman with such reserved, immature mentality.
=====
Anyways, all venting aside, work is good for the most part. Oh my boss' dog, Australian Silky Terrier gave birth to 5 puppies. Father's a Maltese. I could only imagine how adorable the pups would turn out.
I moved out of Alvin's room. Well not exactly moved out. Here's a little background. Since I moved in to the new place, I have um, moved into Alvin's room. I have my own room but that was used as a TV room, using my futon as a couch. (I have no idea why on this good earth I even bothered buying a futon as a bed. Ok, I thought I'd be sleeping with Alvin anyways, so there wasn't much point of scouting for a proper bed. But now I see the flaws in that thinking.)
Yesterday night after work, (I have been wanting to do it) I moved my chair and table back to my room and the TV to Alvin's room. He has the biggest room with massive closet, I took one side of it. That one side in itself is like a big closet. -_-. Anyways, so now I kind of moved out. Which is nice because I get to 'get away' from 'everything' and hideout in my room if the situation calls for it, which is very handy. :D I reckon I could study better as well. AND my room is like night 24/7. Even when it is bright out, if I were to draw the curtains it can well be pitch black. (Sometimes I wish I didn't have blackout curtains.)
Hmmm... Oh yes, I wanted to trade my 3 very annoying Guinea Pigs for 1 very adorable dwarf lop bunny.
Cute yes? And he was just staring at us like pleading for us to take him home. But then I realized, my 3 annoying pigs are actually quite lovable. :)
I shall leave this as it is now. I have not written this much in so long.
Oh yes, I don't know how to enable comments. But I kind of like this layout. Might find a better one next time. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment