Hope you all find the time to rest in between the parties. I don't know about any of you but right after this break, tons of assignments and tests to complete. Semester is coming to an end fast. Not too sure if I like that.
In other news, I got a pay rise. :)
In other, other news, I experienced my first 'I really want to rip the limbs off of this stranger' situation. So I met this stranger yesterday. Friend of a friend. Came over to hang out. Played "cho dai di". And... let's just say I have never met such an annoying and RUDE bugger. Ok, how shall I put all these down. He went as far as to say to my friend and Alvin, let's talk in football terms so Elaine don't understand. (I was kicking his rude behind in the game.) He was ridiculously rude and competitive. I have never felt so strongly in putting this bugger in his place. Yes, I cannot stand arrogant overly competitive SOBs who have to have the last say in every freaking subject matter. How do you say it in chinese, tulan (?).
Well, I hope I get to catch up on studies as well this break. Oh, we rented Eagle Eye and it is a very good movie. A little disappointed when realized the 'woman' was an AI. But I have not watched a good movie like that in awhile.
Anyways, have a good break ya'll. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment