:P
So I woke up at 8am on Friday especially to wait for the delivery guy to drop off my iPhone. And then it never came. Alvin went to uni around 11ish and checked the mail, there was no slip or anything... and when I checked the mail at 1ish. There it was. Saying the delivery guy came at 9:30am. !@#$%^&*()_ Such BS. I can't even give them the benefit of the doubt, perhaps he went to the wrong unit. At 9:30am. I was up and home and the slip appeared wayy in the afternoon and said it came for me in the morning! #$%^&*( Can't depend on delivery guys anymore... Not the first time too. That's what these delivery companies do. So they can charge you for redelivery cost. Grrr.... So I called them up and said well, they would redeliver it for free on Monday. I don't understand why can't the guy just come back around. Lazy ba*****. After I gave them a piece of my mind, Al and I decided to go to the office which was like some industrial area. -_- Now that was an adventure.
In any case. Rant rant rant. I've got it with me now and all's well. :)
Write later.
aww poor you, goin through all that trouble but glad you have ur awesomeee 3g iphone now. ur succccchhhh an apple fan. u always get the iphone like once it comes out hahaha
ReplyDelete