Sunday, March 29, 2009

I don't know what I like better.

Having an itchy throat, which causes me to cough uncontrollably for a good 2 minutes.
Having a congested nose, which causes me to breathe through my mouth constantly and thus causing more throat itchiness.
Having that time of the month. Well, I'll just leave it there.

So having all that at once, I do not know which I would rather have. Life can be such a pain at times. On top of all that, I have an assignment due Friday. I wonder what I can come up with with a stuffed head. 

Anyways, I made Chilled Lemon Cheesecake. Didn't have a springform pan so I made it in a ramekin. -_-" Needless to say, the base stuck on the bottom good. So that part ruined. But I have to say, it tastes pretty damn good. :)

Anyways, time to read those 18 pages long journal articles. 

Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment