Friday, March 13, 2009

Urgh.

It's 1am. I have not showered and I am bored.

I came back from work about 11ish and watched my housemate dress up to meet this girl he's interested in at a club. Such hopeful hearts. Sigh... Then Alvin "trained" me up to strengthen my right hand flick at foosball. I have wicked left hand flick. I can score from defense. Wahaha... But I'm still learning. Did that for some time and now I can't sign on to MSN. I am bored... Too lazy to shower because I'd have to remove my make up... I am so friggin' lazy.. 

OOooo.. yes. I called Optus (a network carrier) and signed up for a 12 month contract for an iPhone 3g. Yipees.

Urgh... alright I'll go shower. Both my wrists now feel so weak from all the "flick training" of foosball. 

One day, I shall beat the guys at foosball. *looks up an stares with hope*

Getting lamer by the second... alright. I'm out.

Oh yes, I spent the whole afternoon watching Malaysian Dreamgirl Season 2. As KennySia said, the Manglish was horrible. (or something to that effect.) Oh did you know that I met the winner of the first season over here in Hobart last year. Yeah, I knew her before she was even a Dreamgirl. Yes, she studied in Launy...  I even sat next to her in the gym... Idk thought that was all very interesting... No I don't know her last name. 

AHHH STEPHEN CHUA.... IF YOU ARE READING THIS. LIVERPOOL AND man. utd. ARE PLAYING TOMORROW NIGHT. GONNA WATCH????!?!!!!!!!!! GONNA BE HEART STOPPING. ( don't exactly know what I meant by that.... )


???

No comments:

Post a Comment