I really am thinking about quitting my job. Not because of the above. But seriously... I should think of working in a locally owned retail. Hmm...
In any case, Watchmen sucked. Big blue man with dangling, glowing blue shlong. WTH. And what's with the sex scene to the worst rendition of Hallelujah? WTH.
One of the weirdest movies I have watched.
Ooo... I couldn't sleep yesterday night so I cleared out my closet and went through my dresses and found the ones my mom sent me.


My first prom dress. I can still fit in it.. whoo... One of my favorite dresses...

I got this dress last Christmas as a present. I have not worn it out before... Quite scandalous... Dunno how to wear it. Sigh...
Hmm... So I gave my sister my iPhone over summer break when I went to visit and she lost it. OTL! So I think I might go for an Optus contract for iPhone 3G.
Still considering. If only I earn 1200AUD a month.
LOLZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment