Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yipeekiyay!

Phew. Finals are over. My last paper on Thursday was drama filled. I woke up nauseous. Sick to the gut. I had to do last minute reviewing for the 1pm paper and so I did. I was starving. I had lunch around 11ish I still felt sick. I finally got around to wash up, etc and around 12:15. It all came out. Lunch and all. -_- I didn't think I was going to make it for my exam. And I can't afford a supplementary paper. I'm not flying back here. Anyway. I felt much better and finally went for my exam.

Alvin thought it was probably a minor panic attack or stressed induced. I don't know. I had not have one before and I was not THAT stressed out. In any case. I was terrified I was not going to make it for my exam. BUT, now that it's all over and done with. So glad!

At the beginning of study week, I aimed at a high credit perhaps a distinction. Now. Perhaps a high pass? Sigh. Such is life. Whatever amount of effort and preparation does not seem to cut it.

Anyway. Alvin still has one last paper tomorrow. He's been such a good man. Fighting through it. Really proud of him. After Monday. I plan to have a dinner with my housemates at Bar Celona. (Only the best bar/food ever! And food is cheap too.) Perhaps a much needed celebratory bottle of sparkling.

I have not been working during exam period and going back to work over the weekend has been amazing! Friday. I made this old couple really happy. One really regular customer I have not seen for a long time remembered me and had a nice "catching up" chat. I have no idea why these little things I experience at work give me such joy. One other really regular take away customer. I was on the phone with her and she told me her name and I just said something like , "Oh yes." And she said, "You remember us?" In an elated tone of voice. Kinda makes me feel I made her night that much nicer. Either that or she must be terrified and thought I was a stalker. -_-

I'm going to miss working when I go back to Malaysia. Which would be on the 3rd Dec. But I cannot wait to fly back. It is going to be legendary!

Btw. I woke up this morning feeling 24 degrees radiating through the windows. Save me.

1 comment:

  1. "its going to be legendary"

    nice.

    and aww lainey sorry to hear bout the nauseousness on the day of your last paper but glad you made it.

    and omg ur hols have officially started so jealous ! have fun and see you pretty much soon whoah!!! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete