This is ridiculous. I am sick again!
I was down with a cold for a week. Got better for a few days and here I am sick again with cold! (I can only hope it's not flu. No I can't tell the difference. No I don't have fever and no I have not been to the docs. I have an appointment for Wednesday though.)
I can't get sick. I have to work on my French oral test which is in a week and I have not prepared for it.
So both of my assignments are handed in. The group that I have been talking about. Well, it's been glorious. Not the same guy. Another guy pretty much just copied what was from the presentations slides into his section of the report. So I had to call him midnight and have him add more things in it. But he didn't fully understand, apparently. Out of the 3 sections he had to add least 1 to 2 paragraphs, he only did one. Another group mate came over to my place and we worked on it 10am till 1:30pm. And yes, we wrote what was missing and deciphered the other sections and wrote them out. Oh yes. We met later to put our names down/ sign the cover sheet. That guy said he was sleeping when I called. That was the only thing that he said.
Let's just think about that. What is he trying to say? I woke him up. (I was more apologetic than I should have been and more than he was...) Yet he failed to pull his weight. So in response, I made sure I told him that he still did not write enough and the other guy and myself had to write it up for him. And he laughed and had a smile on his face. And said nothing. Is he thick or what?
Sigh. Well, least I am done dealing with them for the semester. Hopefully I won't have to work with them again!
Anyway, I had a 3 hour nap and woke up in time for dinner. I just had dinner. I am sleepy already.
Take care all. Don't let that cold bug get you. That little sucker got me again. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment