Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I finally watched Twilight! Well, I don't know... Edward Cullen (?) a little overrated, I felt. As for the movie... For the most part I felt awkward watching it. The relationship between the lead actor and actress gave me a sense of awkward-ality. In any case, that's one movie on the shelf.

Hmmm... I've been trying my mouse at Photoshop.



I know Canon IXUS digital cameras are able to do the color accent thing which is what the photo on the left essentially is. But the photo with color accent would have caught blimps of yellow on the flowers in the background. As for this, I Photoshoped it so the flower closest in view is colored. Taken in Botanical Gardens 2008 with Alvin in the background. 
On the right, the effect is called Lomo. Gives a little faded and washed out look to the photo. 
Well Photoshop was fun. 

Hmmm... I'm waiting on an iPhone 3G with Optus Cap contract.

I really want to buy this bag.

Ok I want a lot of bags... Shopping for bags here are pathetic! This one looks nice enough. From here. The owner has yet to get back to me on shipping cost.


Well anyways, I have to study for two tests... ♥ Miss ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. haha you and bags. anyway i like your burberry ! i'm so jealous you've already got a designer bag........ rawrr

    and thanks for the compliment on the haircut haha :D yeh my unit outline has been put to good use lol

    and dood.. i'm sure u have stuff to do on your weekends as well =) tasmania can't be that bad ?

    ReplyDelete