Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Yes, I am falling asleep! I have been waking up around 9am the past few days since uni started. I am proud of myself. hehe 
So I am sitting on my brand new 200$ leather swirly office chair thinking... (heheh it's a free leather swirly office chair worth 200$. My housemate bought it and they sent two of it. And the delivery guy said, well you don't tell, I don't tell, it's yours. heheh) As I was saying, I am thinking of my new years resolution. Yea, didn't bother to make one this year. I couldn't think of any and I yes couldn't be bothered. BUT. I thought of 3 things. Drink at least 1 glass of milk every day. Get rid of cavities! Seriously, I brush my teeth in the morning and before I sleep and I still get cavities! That makes two. Third, this is the amazing part. I am going to start running every other (early) morning starting from next week on. Well, that's the plan at least. hah. 

So yes, I am taking charge of my life and my teeth. Well all these goes without saying, I main resolution is to study hard, etc, etc. ;)

So in other news, Ames, you are getting me into a lot of trouble. I cannot stop looking at the online shops! I am really thinking of buying a handbag... Really, compared to over here, it is so cheap! haha I hope they do overseas shipping. 

In other other news, Robert Buckley, eye candy. I don't know if he's new or old news, but eye candy.

In other old news, I still have not watch Twilight. hehe 

I hope college and uni is going well for all of you!
Lots of ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment