Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine


 :) New additions to my bracelet.

So it's the special day of the year. And here I am dreading it. Kinda. Well, it's already four in the afternoon and I have to go to work in 30 minutes. And to think I have to wear this new "uniform". Which is pretty much hideous. Think satin like materials. Black apron with gold FRILLS along every possible edge of the apron. Sigh. Boss had me put it on and I can't say it's hideous. I mean, it is tailored and well it's a good idea. Very creative but FRILLS?! It's not my "thing" to begin with. So, gulps. It is a little big for me anyways, hope I really don't have to wear it. :S

Anyways, Happy V Day ladies and gents. 

Btw, I saw a lady's Liverpool home jersey which I soooo want to buy.... Hmmm... 

Anyways. Should start getting ready for work. 

Now... imagine me with that apron on... Shivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment